This week was supposed to have been about Rogue jumping all over the vet while receiving loads of complements for being such a beautiful healthy dog. Unfortunately, she’ll have to go back again for her annual vaccines, because she felt a bit under the weather this week. Apparently that stomach bug that has been spreading like wild fire among humans also affects dogs!!!
The vet couldn’t diagnose exactly what caused Roguie to become sick – it could have been something she ate (because goose poops are so delectable!) or she could have caught something while at the groomer last weekend. The end result is that I invested in a SpotBot yesterday and now Roguie gets to eat gourmet bland dog food for the next few days. Yup, gourmet bland dog food – the vet said I could either cook her boiled chicken and rice, or they had cans of Science Diet veterinary formula. As much as I love cooking, I opted for the cans…
…and of course this had to happen after she was bathed and groomed last week!
What a shame, hope that little Rogue gets well soon. I LOVE your header...it's so dang cute!
ReplyDelete