Saturday, August 21, 2010

Farmville

So Mom finally got around to helping me pull this together from a visit to the farm.  It really isn’t a bad place, so I don’t understand why she sometimes yells “I’m going to take you to the farm!” at Mr. Puff.  This farm had all sorts of animals – horses, goats and yummy appetizers chickens, as well as lots of herding toys cats and lots of evil rat-like creatures that bark dogs – and seemed like such a fun place to visit!  I even decided it would be fun to drag lead Mom around and explore the farm:  012




Here’s me in front of the barns!













 015






Here’s another picture of me with the barns in the background.  I was barking at something – I don’t remember what, I think it might have been a gourd that was growing too slow.







020




And then here’s me out in the field while I was dragging Mom we were hiking around the farm.  I look amused because Mom was standing in the middle of the field in her pajamas – when I decided I wanted to explore, I didn’t give her enough time to go back inside and change!

1 comment:

  1. Rogue has the happiest face! What a cutie.
    Love seeing his adventures, great pics.

    ReplyDelete